Delivery & Returns
- We are unable to guarantee the availability of any of the products on our website. If a product is unavailable upon placement of an order, we will contact you with either a suitable replacement or another arrangement to complete your order.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- Delivery is free on all items. We reserve the right to alter our delivery charges at our discretion.
- Orders of goods from us will usually take 3-5 working days to process and deliver. Larger/fragile items (for example glass/ceramic) may take up to 3 weeks for delivery. If, for any reason, this is not achievable we will contact you to arrange an agreed delivery date.
- We use independent couriers to deliver the majority of our items. It is your responsibility to accept delivery. If this is missed, a card will be left and it is your responsibility to arrange redelivery directly with the courier company. They will hold the item/s for 4 days, after which the item/s may be returned to us. Any further redelivery will incur additional delivery charges.
- We deliver to Mainland UK only. We do not deliver to the following: Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands or anywhere outside of the UK.
- Deliveries will be made to the address provided at the time of purchase only.
- A signature is required on delivery, except in cases where the customer has specifically requested the goods be left at the address without signature. If a no signature delivery is requested, then any goods left will be considered the responsibility of the recipient.
- On occasion, a delivery may arrive late, or it may not be possible to achieve delivery as stated. We do not accept liability for this if it is due to reasons beyond our control.
- If for any reason you refuse the delivery, we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery. It is your responsibility to contact us to arrange this. If the delivery is refused to be returned to us, a return delivery fee will be deducted from the refund amount once the goods have been received back into our warehouse.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
- Promotional offers and one-off prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- We will ensure that all pricing information on this website is correct but occasionally an error may occur and goods may be priced incorrectly. If a pricing error is discovered, we will contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to change prices at any time. This will occur at our discretion. If you have an order placed at the time of a price change, you will be charged at the price at the time of your order.
Returns, Cancellations and Complaints
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any goods that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights. Any faulty goods must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery by email to Info@bramblecrest.com. We may require faulty goods to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
- Orders can be cancelled up until the point of 14 working days after delivery has been received (as per the Distance Selling Regulations). Any order cancelled after you have received item/s from us will require you to return the order to us in full, at your own cost. Any cancellation must be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any returned/cancelled goods must be returned to us in their original packaging and in their original condition. The goods must not be used whilst arranging a return. It is your responsibility to arrange the collection and return of the goods at your own cost, and they remain your responsibility until the goods are received back into our warehouse. We do not accept responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit whilst being returned.
- Once returned, goods will be inspected and a refund will be issued. Please note, we reserve the right to seek payment for any costs incurred if the goods are returned to us damaged or in poor condition.
- If you would like to register a complaint, please ring the us directly on 01285 760974 or alternatively, email us at email@example.com. We endeavour to resolve any complaint or issue as quickly as possible.
- For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
- Our full address and contact details can be found in the contact us section of this website.