- Delivery is free on all items. We reserve the right to alter our delivery charges at our discretion.
- Orders of goods from us will usually take 3-5 working days to process and deliver. Larger/fragile items (for example glass/ceramic) may take up to 3 weeks for delivery. If, for any reason, this is not achievable we will contact you to arrange an agreed delivery date.
- We use independent couriers to deliver the majority of our items. It is your responsibility to accept delivery. If this is missed, a card will be left and it is your responsibility to arrange redelivery directly with the courier company. They will hold the item/s for 4 days, after which the item/s may be returned to us. Any further redelivery will incur additional delivery charges.
- We deliver to Mainland UK only. We do not deliver to the following: Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands or anywhere outside of the UK.
- Deliveries will be made to the address provided at the time of purchase only.
- A signature is required on delivery, except in cases where the customer has specifically requested the goods be left at the address without signature. If a no signature delivery is requested, then any goods left will be considered the responsibility of the recipient.
- On occasion, a delivery may arrive late, or it may not be possible to achieve delivery as stated. We do not accept liability for this if it is due to reasons beyond our control.
- If for any reason you refuse the delivery, we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery. It is your responsibility to contact us to arrange this. If the delivery is refused to be returned to us, a return delivery fee will be deducted from the refund amount once the goods have been received back into our warehouse.